- Responsible body
- Automated data collection and processing by the browser
As with any website, our server automatically and temporarily collects and stores the following information in the server logfiles transmitted by the browser, unless you have deactivated them:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- file request of the client,
- the http response code,
- the website from which you visit us (refferal URL),
- date and time of access,
- browser type, version and
- used operating system of the requesting computer.
A personal evaluation of the server log files does not take place. These data are not assigned for us at any time or identify persons. There is no merge of this data with other data sources. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO.
- Data collection and processing of voluntarily communicated data
The passive use of our offer is anonymously possible.
All data processing takes place only on the basis and in the context of your consent; The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a, b DSGVO.
- Receiver of data
Insofar as you have provided us with personal data, these are generally not disclosed to third parties. A transfer takes place only
- in the case of your express consent, which we will request separately in advance and will log in case of consent
- within the framework of order data processing pursuant to Art. 28 GDPR to service providers involved in the execution of the contractual relationship (see point 3),
- in the context of the fulfillment of legal obligations to information authorities or
- if permitted by law.
Insofar as service providers are used in individual cases, we ensure through contracts and controls that data security and data protection are guaranteed by the service providers.
These include the following categories of contractors: Identification service providers, software developers, server hosts, newsletter senders, customer support, web analytics services.
ZVEI-Services GmbH (ZSG) uses “cookies” to offer you a better service. A cookie is a text file that is either stored temporarily in the memory of your computer (“session cookie”) or stored on your hard disk (“permanent” cookie). Cookies are not used to run programs or download viruses to your computer. Cookies are only associated with you and your computer and can only be read by a web server of the domain that created that particular cookie.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide you with a tailored offer to save time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you are visiting a specific page again. For example, when you reopen a congress website, cookies allow us to recall the information you entered last time, so you can easily use the features you already customized.
You can always accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers accept cookies automatically, but you could usually change your browser settings to reject all cookies if you would like to. Alternatively, you may set your browser to warn each time when a cookie dropped so that you can selectively accept or decline cookies. However, if you choose to disable cookies, this may reduce performance and adversely affect your use of our sites.
- Duration of data storage / deletion of the data
We store your data within the permitted duration of use and according to your consent.
At any time you have the opportunity to object the use of the data and request a deletion.
- Rights and Complaints
You have the following rights with respect to the data concerning you:
- right to information,
- right to rectification or deletion,
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to revoke your consent,
- Right to object to the processing.
You can claim all these rights by contacting our Privacy Officer:
personal / confidential
Data protection officer ZVEI-Services GmbH
Senior Consultant Data Protection, Lawyer
intersoft consulting services AG
Telephone: +49 30 804 923-02
E-Mail: CRegnery (at) intersoft-consulting.de
datenschutz (at) zsg-services.de
(2) You also have the right to complain to us by the responsible data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us (www.datenschutz.hessen.de).